Since 2002 the ORMF has supported 177 projects in an effort to protect, preserve and enhance the Oak Ridges Moraine. In total, ORMF funding has resulted in nearly $50 million of spending on different programs and initiatives related to land securement, education, stewardship, research and support for the Oak Ridges Moraine Trail.
Foundation Funding at a Glance
- More than 5,582 acres of conservation lands protected through acquisition or conservation easements.
- More than 1,000 acres of conservation lands enhanced through stewardship projects.
- Close to 16 kilometres of stream or stream-bank restoration has been completed.
- More than 85,500 landowners have received stewardship advice.
- More than 5,700 school children have been educated about the importance of the Moraine.
ORMF Key Recommendations 2015
ORMF Projects Funded Fact Sheet
2014 Financial Statements
2013 Financial Statements
2012 Financial Statements
2011 Annual Report
2011 Financial Statements
2010 Financial Statements
2009 Annual Report
2008 Annual Report